1. Company is the absolute owner of the TIGERS application, User IDs and Passwords used to access TIGERS. User's permitted use of an assigned User ID, Password and the TIGERS application does not create or imply any lien, interest or right therein on the part of User. The assigned User ID and Password are not transferable.
2. User agrees to use any information accessed via TIGERS only for the purposes of administration and servicing of insurance policies written by the Company. User may not copy, redistribute, use or publish any content, graphic, form or document accessed via TIGERS for any other purposes.
3. User acknowledges that the TIGERS application includes proprietary and/or confidential customer information of the Company. User agrees to preserve and protect the confidentiality of such information and to comply fully with all federal and state laws and regulations governing the collection and use of the non-public financial and medical information ("Privacy Laws") of the consumers of Company. User specifically agrees not to disclose, copy, redistribute, use or publish any non-public personal information that User may obtain through access to TIGERS, except as permitted by applicable Privacy Laws.
4. Company has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data and information provided via TIGERS, however, it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy thereof. Company specifically disclaims any liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred by User as a result of (i) any actual or alleged mistakes, errors or omissions in the information or data supplied via TIGERS, or (ii) any delays, interruptions or other problems interfering with delivery of the TIGERS data or information stream.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any loss, damage or expense, including attorney fees, incurred by Company as a result of (a) User's misuse of the User ID, Password or TIGERS, or (b) User's breach of any of the terms of this Access Agreement.